2000 Study in India (SII) Scholarships 2021 – 2022 – Fully FundedScholarship Study in India (SII) posted 4 months ago
Leafly Professional University in Punjab, India (LPU- Lovely Professional University, Punjab) LPU University with more than 35,000 students (of which more than 3,000 are foreign students) and 35,000 professors/faculty as the largest university in India in the field of Science, research and innovation are active. This year, LPU University has been selected by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of India for the prestigious program (SII- Study In India) of the Government of India and acknowledged that this is a good opportunity for Afghan students and youth interested in studying (100% free scholarship) They have a master’s degree from that university. The university has sent a list of fields of study and enrollment guidelines to scholarship holders (SII) seeking information and wider reflection of this program through the universities and educational institutions of the Islamic Republic of Iran. LPU University officials plan to provide about 800 to 1000 scholarship sets (100% free or mixed based on the eligibility of the scholarship applicant) in the 2021-2022 academic year and through the SII program of the Ministry of Education to the University of India. Distribute and award students and youth from different countries of the world.
It is worth mentioning that: The program (SII-Study In India) was launched by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of India in 2019 to facilitate free and better educational opportunities for foreign nationals as well as the internationalization of prestigious universities in India. Annually, 2,500 100% scholarships, the expenses of which are covered by the Ministry of Education of India, and hundreds of mixed scholarship sets for foreign students (supported by the budget of prestigious universities of the Republic of India) are introduced and distributed through this program.
The management and implementation of the program (SII-Study- In India) is the responsibility of Edcil-Education Consultants India Limited, India, registration and registration for these scholarships through the portal (SII) of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of India The deadline for registration for these scholarships is June 15, 2021. The information, conditions, and list of courses of the mentioned university can be obtained in the (5) sheet attached to this announcement.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Gender: Male and Female
- Country: India
- Organization: The Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Institute: 100 Institute in India
- Scholarship Name: Study in India
- No. of Scholarship: 2000
- Scholarship Availability: Internation
- Deadline: 20. June. 2021
- Fully funded
- Tuition fee
- USD$ 3500 scholarship per year
- Food costs
- Application Fee: Each applicant will be required to pay a fee of USD $2
Applicants must have strong academic records and a strong foundation in their most recent degree. The Ind-SAT exam, which will be administered by the SII team, is required of all applicants. Applicants must have been accepted into one of SII’s partner institutions.
How to Apply
The applicants are required to the partner University after selecting you can also read more by clicking the official Scholarship portal
- Source: https://www.studyinindia.gov.in/
- List of Universities: https://www.studyinindia.gov.in/scholarships/FeeWaiversandConcessions
- Read more in Dari Language on The Official website of the Ministry of Higher education of Afghanistan
- @ Oxford University
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies