40 Internship program by Ministry of JusticeInternship Ministry of Justice posted 3 months ago
The Department of State Cases is one of the key departments of the Ministry of Justice and works before the courts to bring legal and civil claims related to government assets and property. The Law on Government Cases forms the basis of the work of this department.
The Government Cases Department conducts its activities in the province through the Government Cases Directorate of the relevant provincial justice departments.
The Department of Government Cases is launching an internship program in Kabul and the provinces for female graduates from the law (judiciary and prosecution) and sharia law departments, with the aim of increasing the presence of women in government case management. Due to the shortage of female professional members in the Government Cases Department and the volume of cases, it is planned that trainees in this office will cooperate with professional members and participate in meetings with them; In this way, the process of handling cases will be accelerated and the presence of women as future civil prosecutors in government cases will increase. After completing this program, the trainees will be ready to work in the Department of Government Cases and can apply for job positions in the announced positions of this department.
- Location: Badakhshan Badghis Baghlan Balkh Bamian Daikondi Farah Faryab Ghazni Ghowr Helmand Herat Jawzjan Kabul Kandahar Kapisa Khost Kunar Kunduz Laghman Logar Nangarhar Nimruz Nuristan Oruzgan Paktia Panjshir Parwan Samangan Sar-e Pol Takhar Wardak Zabul Paktika
- Organization: Ministry of Justice
- No of opportunity: 40
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Vacancy Number: AJO-07-12
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Years of Experience:
- Deadline: 2021-08-06
Duties and Responsibility
- Arrangement of weekly, monthly, and quarterly work plans;
- Cooperation with the General Administrative Administration of Urban Cases in the field of receiving case records, taking notes, and issuing letters;
- Cooperation with the administrative management in the distribution of correspondence and subject records to professional members;
- Collaborate with professional members in preparing lists and stamping and addressing case papers;
- Cooperation with professional members in arranging cases;
- Collaborate with professional members in writing case files and responding to letters from government departments;
- Cooperation with professional members in the field of litigation, dismissal, objection, extradition agreements, dispute resolution, and reconciliation agreements;
- Participate in court hearings with a professional member under the guidance of the Civil Cases Officer,
- Participate in conciliation meetings between government departments regarding their assets due to the need to see the mayor.
- Participate in training and capacity-building programs, especially gender equality and women’s rights programs, case registration, etc. under the guidance of the mayor.
- Study of laws, regulations, orders, bills, procedures, and guidelines related to the scope of work of the Urban Cases Office;
- Preparing and presenting a report on the activities carried out in accordance with the proposed plan and the necessity of the administration and the supporting institution.
- Perform other duties under the guidance of a competent authority.
- Application form (CV) with the relevant position or province.
- Copy of approved ID or passport.
- Educational documents: A copy of the graduation document from one of the public or private universities (if you have a study document from abroad, it must have a study document approved by the Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs.)
- Graduation from law faculties (judiciary and prosecution) or Sharia in 1397, 1398, and 1399 AH, graduation documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, otherwise, people will not be shortlisted.
- No work experience in public and private sector offices.
- Familiarity with computer programs (Office).
- Fluency in one of the national languages (Pashto, Dari)
- Commitment and interest in the practical work period in the General Directorate of Government Cases.
- Adherence to the presence and observance of the Civil Service Law and related labor laws.
Eligible candidates can send their application form (CV) along with a copy of their ID card and a copy of their graduation certificate from the university, mentioning the relevant province to the e-mail address [email protected].
If eligible do not have access to the Internet, they can submit their documents (application, copy of ID card, and copy of their university graduation certificate) to the Gender Unit of the Ministry of Justice in Kabul and to the Provincial Directorate of Urban Affairs in the provinces.
Read more in Dari Language
Note: Only shortlisted people will be contacted and the recruitment process for eligible candidates in the provinces will take place in the respective provinces. Eligible applicants must indicate their respective provinces when sending the CV.
If necessary, call the following number.: 0786310731
- @ Oxford University
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies