Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend ScholarshipScholarship @The Australian National University (ANU) posted 3 months ago
International and domestic students enrolled in higher degree research programs are awarded scholarships each year by the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training (DET).
- Location: Australia
- Value of Scholarship: $28,597
- No of Opportunity:
- Scholarship Level: Master. Ph.D. and Research
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 15. April. 2021
Deadlines for scholarship rounds
|Scholarship round||Admission application closing date||Scholarship commencement date|
|2021 Round 2 Domestic and International onshore
(currently residing in Australia)*
|Closing 15 April 2021||Up to 31 August 2021|
|2022 Round 1 International||Closing 31 August 2021||1 Jan 2022 – 31 March 2022|
|2022 Round 1 Domestic||Closing 31 October 2021||1 Jan 2022 – 31 March 2022|
|2022 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2022||Up to 31 August 2022|
- These conditions must be met by international students in order to qualify for the Commonwealth Scholarship (Research).
- In order to be eligible for the Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship, students must have a strong academic record and research capacity.
- In order to study at an Australian university, candidates must also meet English language requirements.
- Applicants must also meet academic requirements to be eligible for an HDR program, in addition to the above.
- Travel and removal stipends
- Thesis allowance
- Dependent child allowance (International students only).
- Paid medical, maternity, and parental leave (See sections 51-68 of the Research Training Program Scholarships Procedure)
- Suspension of Scholarship (See sections 43-48 of the Research Training Program Scholarships Procedure)
Candidate selection will be based on merit, and space and resources must be available in a research area aligned with ANU’s research strategy.
How to apply?
On the online admission application, candidates should choose a research degree program, complete their admission application for an HDR program, and select this scholarship from the list.
Prior to 31 August, international students who wish to be considered for this scholarship in Round 1 must submit an application. Before the 31st of October, domestic students must apply for admission. For consideration in the scholarship ranking process, applications must be complete by the deadline, including all supporting documentation and referee reports.
- A range of Frequently Asked Questions are available here
- Visit the official announcement for more information