Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022Fellowship Study in Canada posted 2 weeks ago
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program 2022 Canada is now accepting applications from those interested in studying Canada. If you wish to be a part of this scholarship program, we’ll go over everything in detail in this post, including the perks and how to apply.
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program Canada 2022 provides complete financing for overseas students, so come here to apply for scholarships and fellowships. The students will receive $70,000 per year for two years as part of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program Canada 2022.
We hope to recruit international and Canadian postdoctoral researchers through the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program 2022 so that we may establish world-class research capability for our students. The program seeks to attract and maintain top-tier postdoctoral talent in Canada and overseas for students at this university, as well as enhance their leadership potential in the university for the future year, through a research-intensive career in a Canadian university.
- Location: Canda
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Level: Postdoctoral
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Institute: Universities, allied research hospitals, colleges, and not-for-profits with a strong research mission and capability for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program 2022 Canada Host Institutes
- No of opportunity: 70
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 22. 10. 21
Area of Study
- Health research for students
- Natural sciences and/or engineering for students
- Social sciences and/or humanities for students
The applicant will receive funds up to $70,000 per year for two years for the students
- language English is required
- Be an International Student
- Applicants for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program must have completed all degree requirements for a Ph.D., PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree in the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program 2022 Canada for the following year:
- For students, between September 15, 2018, and September 30, 2022 (inclusively).
- Prior to the start date of their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 Canada award,
- For students under this plan, applicants who have not completed all degree requirements at the time of application must produce proof by October 15, 2022.
- If an applicant possesses more than one Ph.D., PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree, the qualifying window only applies to the most recent degree received in the Banting Postdoctoral program 2022 Canada. Read more about Eligibility
How to Apply
- Banting Fellowship Click here
- For the University Click here
- Contact the desired host institution/supervisor
- Applications must be made in close consultation with the students’ possible host institution.
- The president (or designate) of the institution must approve the students’ application.
- Applicants and their host institution should discuss the following as part of the fellowship application process, so don’t skip it:
- Specifics of the student fellowship appointment
- Students’ benefits granted to Banting postdoctoral researchers
- Register for Canadian Common CV (CCV) and Research Net accounts for the students
- Start a ResearchNet application from here for more information and for more information please click here, you can also visit the official website