Berlin Full Summer Student Summer Course in Germany 2022Internship @Study in Germany posted 1 week ago
Berlin Full Summer Student Summer Course in Germany 2022
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin University in Germany organizes an 8-week summer student program each year for students from all over the world. Students from all over the world have the opportunity to work in their related fields. If you want to have an exciting intercultural experience, this is a great opportunity for you. This course is for undergraduate students. The Berlin Summer Course gives students the opportunity to participate in the day-to-day work of the University’s research teams in their laboratories or test areas located on the HZB campuses in Berlin-Vansey or Berlin-Adlerschof. The program visits the BESSY II synchrotron radiation source, laboratories for solar energy research, and a proton beam accelerator for the treatment of ocular tumors.
When is the deadline for application for the Berlin Summer Course?
The deadline for applying for the internship program is February 7, 2022/14 February. Due to the high demand of students, the required capacity for internship in 2022 of this course has been completed and the possibility of applying for this course has ended.
For which courses are summer courses offered?
Internships are offered for the following fields:
- Materials Science
- Structural biology
- Mathematics or related disciplines
How long is the summer course?
The duration of this internship is 9 weeks. From July 4 to August 29, 2022/40 hours per week
What are the benefits of this summer course?
This course is full fund and offers the following:
- An 8-week internship contract to work on a project.
- Living allowance for the entire duration of the contract is 1,800 euros gross for foreign participants
- Travel expenses up to € 500 are subsidized to help you travel between Berlin and your accommodation.
What are the documents required to participate in this internship?
- Transcripts and qualifications
- Cover letter
- Copy of identity card or passport in English
- Submit a resume or CV
To see more information about the required documents, refer to this link.
What are the requirements for attending the Berlin Summer Course?
The selection of people for these courses is competitive. You must meet the following requirements when applying for these courses:
- Students of any nationality can apply for this course.
- You are a student in physics, chemistry, materials science, or related fields.
- You must have completed at least two years of full-time study in your major at university level.
- You will enroll as a student during your stay at HZB.
- Have high English language proficiency / Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- You must submit a letter of recommendation by the end of the application period.
What is the demand for the Berlin summer period?
To apply for the Berlin Summer Course, you must go to this link and then apply for it.
For more information about the internship courses of this institute, you can refer to the university website at this link.