Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022Scholarship @Study at Australia posted 5 days ago
The Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022 is open to applicants from all across the world. The International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University is open to all international students. All Australian undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for the Bond University prize. The scholarship is valid for the school year 2022-2023.
Tuition waiver scholarships of up to $10,000 are available through this program for undergraduate or graduate degrees. Bond University in Australia offers a variety of academic fields for the 2022 International Leadership Scholarship. Students will be chosen based on their past educational qualifications and financial support.
Bond University first opened its doors in 1987. It is the first independent non-profit institution to provide undergraduate and graduate students with leadership experience partial tuition exemptions. The university is ranked 20th by Times Higher Education.
- Opportunity type: Funded *AUD$10,000
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: bachelor Degree | Master degree
- Location: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 12 June 2022
For the first two semesters of voluntary study, the Bond 2022 Leadership Award in Australia gives a $10,000 tuition remission and a $5,000 scholarship in two payments.
Field of Study
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
- Hong Kong
- Republic of, Mongolia
- Papua New Guinea
- Russian Federation
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- Province of China
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- The United Arab Emirates
- The applicant for a Bachelor degree should have 12 grads Certificat or Diploma
- The applicant for the Master degree should have a Bachelor degree with great academic background
- For graduate applicants, an IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 (or equivalent) is required, or a noteworthy bachelor’s degree outcome is required.
- Leadership experience from a prior college, university, or community. To submit your Leadership Certificate, use this form template and include it with your scholarship application.
How to Apply
The eligible applicant can read more about required documents and for the application form visit the official website and Apply before the deadline.