Falak Sufi Scholarship in USA 2022 | Fully FundedScholarship Study in USA posted 2 weeks ago
Do you want to study in the United States of America and are looking for fully funded scholarships? If that’s the case, we’ve got some excellent news for you. The New York University Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. New York University’s School of Arts and Science offers the Falak Sufi Scholarship to Pakistani students.
Only students from South Asian nations with a majority Islamic population are eligible for Falak Sufi scholarships. The whole tuition charge, academic year stipend ($30,238 minimum), services fees for two years of registration, and health insurance are all covered by the grant. The Falak Sufi Scholarship is strongly recommended for female students.
The scholarship will last for two years. Falak Sufi awards scholarships in the social sciences. The competition is open to students from all around Pakistan. Pakistani students have a fantastic opportunity to study in the United States on a fully-funded scholarship.
- Location: USA
- University: New York University
- Scholarship: Falak Sufi Scholarship.
- Available Fields: Social Sciences.
- Course Duration: 2 years.
- Degree: Masters degree
- Availability: Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Gener: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 15th January 2022
- Full Tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Stipend ($30,238 minimum)
- Registration and Services fees
How to Apply
The New York Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 application is only available online. The Master’s program in Near Eastern Studies can be found in the GSAS Application Resource Center. You must submit an application together with the appropriate documentation. There are no further documents necessary.
Students can add one paragraph to the “Statement of Purpose” section of the application, detailing how he satisfies the scholarship criteria and how the prize will allow them to continue graduate studies. To apply for a New York University Scholarship, go to the following official website:
- @ Oxford University
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies