Ghent University Scholarships in Belgium 2022 | Fully FundedScholarship @Study in Belgium posted 4 weeks ago
The candidate will be allowed to complete their Ph.D. at Ghent University for 24 months in return for the “sandwich” scholarship (within the span of 48 months). It is required that the scholarship bearer spend a minimum of two months in Ghent over the 24-month length of the scholarship: one at the start of the program and one near the conclusion.
During the time the scholarship recipient is employed at Ghent University, the university will pay the scholarship bearer a monthly stipend. The remaining Ph.D. research will be carried out at a partner university in the South, with no financial support supplied.
Scholarships from Ghent University in Belgium provide completely supported chances to study in Belgium. Ghent University Scholarships attract applicants from all around the world. A student obtains practical experience in a varied community of academics, helping them to become respected community members.
Ghent University in the north wants to help universities and research centers in developing nations (the south) establish themselves as great research institutions by improving local academic employees.
Ghent University is offering a 24-month Ph.D. scholarship to promising Ph.D. candidates from a variety of southern nations who prefer to do half of their Ph.D. research at the university (the north) and half in a designated southern country with the International Ph.D. scholarships in 2022. Ph.D. students can start their careers anywhere in the globe and have a significant effect on their disciplines.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship: Ph.D. Scholarship program
- University: Ghent University
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
- 310 Euros will be paid monthly
- Tuition fee
- Ghent University promoter, local promoters, and students will each get 8,000 euros for operating expenditures in addition to the prize.
- The applicant should be from one of the developing countries
- A collaborative proposal must be submitted by candidates, Ghent university promoters, and South university promoters.
- Researchers should focus on development-related topics.
How to Apply
The applicants are required to apply online via the official website of the university by clicking on the apply now button and visit the official website for the eligibility, documents requirement
Visit the official website: https://www.ugent.be/en/research/funding/bof/dos/docos.htm