Ireland Government Scholarship For International Students 2021 | Fully fundedScholarship Study in Ireland posted 4 weeks ago
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity is now available to apply. Extraordinary students can apply in their chosen field for postgraduate scholarships from the Irish government. It is a unique domestic project in the Irish research community, which opens new opportunities for Ireland’s funded post-graduate courses. This scholarship is supervised by the Irish Research Council.
The combination of information, technologies, tools, and points of view from two or more disciplines makes ideas that deal with new and developing topics for the investigation and introduce creative, original ideas and proposals that increase profound understanding possible.
- Location: Ireland
- Application type: Online
- Scholarship level: Master and Ph.D. and research
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Open Date: September 1, 2021.
- Deadline: October 21, 2021.
- Supervisor and referee deadline: November 4, 2021.
- Research office endorsement deadline: November 18, 2021.
- Tuition Fee
- A Monthly stipend of 15041 €
- contribution fee
- Direct research expenses
- Applicants are eligible for application from both EU and non-EU countries.
- An applicant for the Master degree should hold a Bachelor degree
- The applicant for the Ph.D. degree should have a Master degree Diploma
- Must not have received two previous failures in this program including for its strategic partner; and, if applying for a Master’s degree in Research, must not currently hold or hold a Board scholarship.
- It encourages innovative proposals for the degree which target new and growing research topics or introduce inventive methods.
- The program also encourages interdisciplinary projects as the integration of different educational and research components is emphasized.
The post-graduate program of the government of Ireland is extremely competitive and successful candidates are chosen through an objective process of selection including international, independent peer review.
How to Apply
The eligible applicant can apply online via the official website by clicking apply now button to read more about eligibility and Required documents
Read more about the scholarship on the official website