Japan Routine Foundation Scholarship for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programsScholarship @Study in Japan posted 4 weeks ago
As in previous years, the Japan Rotary Foundation has announced the award of a number of scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students for those interested in studying in Japan, as follows: The Rotary Foundation is a humanitarian foundation working for peace and development.
- Scholarship Name: Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Japan Rotary Foundation
- University of study: All Japanese universities
- Degree offered:
- Courses offered: All courses offered
- Deadline: 15 December 2021
- Payment of a monthly stipend of 100,000 yen for a bachelor’s degree
- Payment of a monthly stipend of 140,000 yen for a master’s degree
- Payment of a monthly stipend of 140,000 yen for a doctoral degree
- Pay for plane tickets to Japan
Documents required for registration:
- Complete the registration form
- Research Plan
- Cover letter
- University Admission Letter
- Japanese language degree
- international students (Non-Japanese) are eligible for these Rotary Yoneyama educations.
- Overseas students meeting all of the following requirements are eligible to apply for this study.
- Citizenship & Place of Residence Not be a citizen of Japan or be residing in Japan.
- These are available for pursuing undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. degree programs at Japanese University or Graduate School.
- These are awarded in all disciplines.
- Those who enroll in undergraduates must submit a copy of admission, and those who enroll in graduate schools must submit a letter of recommendation from his/her supervisor/professor in Japanese graduate schools of their choice. If not submitted, their application will be rejected
- Scholastic and Health Requirements- Have an enthusiasm for study and clear-cut future goals, an awareness of and respect for cultural differences, and ability to express oneself fluently and to communicate smoothly, and both the mental and physical health needed to sustain one’s life as an overseas exchange student.
- Japanese Language Ability: As pages 6-7 show, there are several conditions requiring Japanese language ability depending on the Rotary District where applicants’ targeted the university/graduate school is located