MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022Scholarship DAAD – The German Academic Exchange Scholarships posted 1 month ago
The 2022 MIPLC DAAD Scholarship opportunities are open. MIPLC belongs especially to the LLM intellectual property curriculum of the postgraduate DAAD program. The Bursary is entirely sponsored for students wishing to graduate in European law and belonging to underdeveloped nations. Exceptional graduates with excellent academic achievements are encouraged to apply and affect their communities.
Students will be able to study IP and competition law in one of Europe’s leading institutes. Students from different ethnic groups and nations will meet and exchange cultures from different countries. It will be preferred for students who cannot afford without financial aid to study LLM outside their countries and demonstrate academic quality. MIPLC DAAD scholarship is fully funded, while the MIPLC waiver scholarship is partially funded
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship level:
- Country: Germany
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: October 15, 2021
- The applicants must belong to one of the developing countries
- The applicant must live in his/her own country; he/she is not qualified to apply for more than two years outside the home country.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor degree
- Suppose a candidate is three years old with a bachelor’s degree. In this situation, you have to complete a year’s credit time or have professional experience, with 4 years’ Bachelor’s program.
- During the past 5 years and no more than 6 years at the time of application, they must have obtained a Baccalaureate.
- The full tuition fee of the program.
- 850 Euro as a monthly stipend.
- Health and liability insurance for the duration of the scholarship program.
- Cost of traveling from home country (if the travel is not funded by Home County).
- Research allowance.
- Free of cost German language course.
The applicant is required to provide the following documents before complete the application form each document are required.
- Signed application form
- Signed CV
- Letter of motivation signed
- 2 letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic)
- Diploma/degree certificate
- Transcript (and grading scale)
- Ranking information
- School leaving certificate
- Grade conversion sheet
- Professional experience proof
- English test
- Application fee and proof of payment
- Signed financial assistance application form
- Signed statement on the economic situation
- Supporting documents
- Signed DAAD application form
How to apply
The applicants are required to apply online via the official website by clicking apply now button and you can also read more about how to apply process.