Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2021-2022 | Fully FundedScholarship @Rosa Luxemburg Foundation posted 1 month ago
For the students seeking fully-funded bursaries in Germany, there is a great opportunity announcement. Applications for the 2021-2022 German Scholarships Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung are accepted. This bursary is a fully funded scholarship for master’s degree and doctoral studies. The Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt) provides funding for this program. The maximum duration is based on the average duration and number of semesters you are studying (Regelstudienzeit). The grant shall first be granted for 1 year and then be fulfilled until the end of the requirements. In addition to the standard study period, an extension is possible. We encourage you to apply for a scholarship from the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung.
Specializing in political education and summer schools, workshops at homeland and abroad, symposia, and educative excursions are provided by the Scholarship Department of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung.
It offers practical training in areas of rhetoric, conflict management and other key competencies, time- and self-management, academic excellence, workshops on text and writing, and methodology seminars. The full scholarship information is provided below.
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship level: Master degree | Ph.D. degree
- Duration of Scholarship
- Master degree: 3 years
- Ph.D. degree: 4 years
- Application type: Online
- Organization: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Location: Germany
- City: Berlin
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
Eligible for this opportunity is provided to all international students from around the world. Women with success, determination, non-university and immigrant students, the socially needy, and those with disabilities are preferred.
- Full Tuition fee
- Masters degree: A monthly basic stipend of 850€
- Unilateral amount of 20€
- Health insurance over 86€.
- Ph.D. degree: A monthly basic stipend of1350€
- Research costs 100€
- Health insurance
- Required Language:
- Candidates must have good English language knowledge. Knowledge of German language (B2 level or above)
- Eligible countries:
- Every country in the world. Women with success, determination, non-academic and immigrant students, socially needy, and disabled people are given preference.
- Students in the fields of science and technology and graduates of technical colleges are actively encouraged to apply.
- Applications will only be accepted in German or English
- Ph.D. students must be accepted at a German university
- MA graduates must be admitted to a German university recognized as a State or State.
- Registration certificate (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) from a German university for the next half or at least a letter of admission (Zulassungn). At the time the scholarship starts, your registration must be documented.
- Superior qualifications for students and professionals (proof of higher education performance at school and/or university)
- The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung has a political and social commitment
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
How to Apply
- Click on the online Application form
- Creat you account
- Upload your needed documents and Submit it you Done
For more information please visit the official website