Scholarship of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Romanian government in 2022 | Fully FundedScholarship @Study in Romania posted 1 week ago
Scholarship of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Romanian government in 2022
The Romanian government is offering fully-funded scholarships from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarships for non-EU citizens to students outside the EU in 2022 in coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. This scholarship is offered by the Romanian government every year. 85 people from each country will receive scholarships. You do not need to pay for the application to apply for this scholarship.
The duration of study at the undergraduate level in this scholarship is 3 to 6 years, at the master’s level is 1.5 to 2 years, and for the doctorate is 3 to 4 years.
In order to promote the Romanian language and culture, the beneficiaries of the scholarships awarded by the Romanian government for undergraduate and graduate studies will study only in Romanian. Exceptions Doctoral fellowship holders can study in Romanian or a foreign language designated by the doctoral faculty.
For candidates who are not fluent in Romanian, a one-year Romanian language course is offered to master the language. With the exception of doctoral scholarship holders who have chosen the foreign language teaching form designated by the doctoral faculty.
When is the deadline for applying for this scholarship?
The application deadline for this scholarship is from December 20, 2021- to March 15, 2022/
The final results of the scholarship will be announced on July 15, 2022 /
What is the scholarship for studying?
This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees.
Which files are available for the Scholarship?
This scholarship is offered for all fields of study at Romanian universities. These disciplines include architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, engineering, educational sciences, social sciences and humanities, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
Scholarships in medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy are not awarded.
What will the scholarship cover?
This scholarship is fully funded by the Romanian Ministry of Education and the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Includes the following:
- Exemption from paying university tuition and registration fees
- Free accommodation
- € 65 is paid monthly for the undergraduate degree.
- € 75 is paid monthly for the master’s degree.
- € 85 is paid monthly for a doctorate.
- The scholarship does not cover shipping costs.
Students from which countries can apply for this scholarship?
Iranian and Afghan students can apply for this scholarship.
Which country is the study place of the selected students of this scholarship?
Romania is the venue for this scholarship
What are the requirements for applying for this scholarship?
- Iranians and Afghans can apply for this scholarship
- The maximum age is 35 years for undergraduate and graduate students and 45 years for doctoral students.
- Earn good academic grades in your previous degree or a score of 7 in the Romanian grading system
What are the documents required to apply for this scholarship?
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin valid in Bucharest or the Romanian diplomatic mission in the country of origin or residence.
- Complete the application for scholarship forms
- Provide diplomas and transcripts in English or French or Romanian
- passport copy
- Submit a resume or CV
- Provide a cover letter
How to apply for this scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, you must apply for it through the online portal. (This link )
For more information on this scholarship, visit the Romanian Government website (here) and submit your application.