The Chevening OCIS Fellowship For international students 2022Fellowship The Chevening posted 1 month ago
The OCIS Chevening Society can be applied for. The goal is to promote medium-term academics or professionals who wish to promote academic activity that fosters Muslim and Islamic cultures and civilizations. In October 2022 the program begins.
The Fellowship takes six months and concentrates on research projects on Islamic culture and civilization. Contacts with a broad group of scholars will be developed. The OCIS offers the West and Islamic countries a meeting platform.
- Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
- Location: United Kingdom
- Program: Fellowship
- Application type: Online
- Opportunity: International
- Duration: 6 Months
- Deadline: November 2, 2021
- Candidates must be able to reach a leadership position.
- After the fellowship has been completed, applicants must return to their own country.
- You have to have a postgraduate diploma or equipment in the field of research (at least 5 years)
- English proficiency certificate.
- The applicant should no be British citizens
- If an applicant has previously received financial aid from HMG, then after 5 years of HMG financial assistance, they are eligible to apply. These applicants must show their progress after the funding has been completed.
- The applicant should be from one of the mentioned counties
- OCIS Research Six Months Opportunity.
- Living expenses
- Allowance for research-related activities
How to Apply
- A short proposal for academic research, which is to be carried out when submitting a request, should be prepared by applicants.
- The proposal shall include the question of research and how the applicant intends to carry out the research.
The eligible applicant can also visit the official website to read more about the program or by clicking apply now button
- @ Oxford University
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies