Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship 2022 at Murdoch UniversityScholarship @Study at Australia posted 1 month ago
The scholarship is open to all international students to pursue their higher the level of bachelor degree, Master degree, and Ph.D. degree at Murdoch University in Western Australia, the student can apply in different fields Business Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Law, and Criminology Science Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching Technology
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Scholarship level: bachelor degree | Master degree | Ph.D. degree
- Location: Western Australia
- University: Murdoch University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 06, February 2022
Field of Study
Creative Arts and Communication
- Law and Criminology
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipend
- A person who is attempting to get refugee status.
- Have or be in the process of acquiring a Temporary Protection Visa or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- You must be eligible for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the time of application.
- Plan to enroll at Murdoch University in the first semester of 2022 and begin your studies there.
- Copy of Visa
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letter
- Referee Statements
How to Apply
The applicants are required to apply online via the official website of Murdoch University and you can also read more about eligibility and the Terms and Conditions of Scholarship.
Read more on the official website
- @ Study in Canada
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies