Scholarship from the University of Montreal, Canada for 2022-2023Scholarship @Study in Canada posted 1 week ago
Scholarship from the University of Montreal, Canada
The University of Montreal, Canada has announced a number of scholarships for those interested in studying in Canada at all levels of education. The purpose of this scholarship is to help attract talented students from around the world to one of the best research universities in the world. Is below.
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | Ph.D. degree
- Country: Canda
- University: University of Montreal
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 02. March. 2022
Field of Study
All fields of Study are available to apply for the scholarship opportunity
Scholarship Scores: Pay scholarships up to $ 27,992.70 per year to cover tuition fees
Required Documents :
- Translation of the latest degree along with transcripts
- Provide a valid passport
- Provide a cover letter
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit a resume or CV
- Presenting a proposal for a doctoral degree
- Provide a valid English language certificate
- Submission of acceptance letter from the university
How to Apply
1. Apply for admission
To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
2. Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of the acceptance letter.
3. Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
4. Receive the notice of award with the amount
After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.