Scholarships for Refugees in Pakistan by UNHCR and DAFI | Fully FundedScholarship United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) posted 3 months ago
UNHCR is offering international Scholarship opportunities for tertiary education (DAFI Scholarships- The Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Initiative). This Scholarship opportunity is a fully-funded program. Supported by the government of Germany.
Since 1992, in Pakistan 1,700 refugee students have benefited from the scholarship program
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Location Pakistan
- Organization: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Deadline: 16. August. 2021
Benefits of Scholarship
- Full tuition fee
- Language classes fee
- Local Transport expenses
- University Material
- Training based on the study
- Registered Afghans refugees holding a valid Proof of Registration (POR) Card.
- The Refugee applicant age should be between 17 – 30 years old, older applicants will not be accepted to the scholarship.
- The applicant should hold a valid 12-grade certificate * Shadatnamah
- Having at least a 60 % score at the update or last school examination
- Application form* Signed
- Passport Size photo
- Motivation letter
- POR Card
How to apply
The applicant should download the application form and fill it out, correctly after filling the application form submitted again with all required documents before the deadline, the application will not be accepted by the organization.
- @ Oxford University
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies