UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022 | Fully FundedScholarship @Study in South Korea posted 4 months ago
The UST scholarships in South Korea 2022 are now invited to apply for applicants. For Master, Ph.D., and MS, Ph.D. the scholarship opportunities are offered. Applicants from around the world can apply. The UST is one of the world’s leading universities and always ranks among the 100 best universities. The UST (University of the Science & Technology).
It provides an excellent opportunity for international students to study and conduct research at top universities around the world. The bursary includes the tuition fee, medical insurance, the Research Fund, and the monthly scholarship. We encouraged you to apply in South Korea 2022 for UST bonds. Read the full article below for more details.
- Location: South Korea
- Scholarship Level: Master, Ph.D. and MS, Ph.D.
- Application type: Online
- University: University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Fields of Study: Engineering & Sciences
- Deadline: 25th October 2021
- Tuition fee
- Master’s students, Monthly Stipend of $1100
- Ph.D. students, Monthly stipend for the amount of $1600
Available Fields of Studies
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Ocean Science
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- National applicants are not eligible to apply for the scholarship opportunity
- The applicant for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor degree
- For the Ph.D. degree, the applicant should have a Master degree with good academic background
- Be in good health
- The applicant should have motivation and leadership skills
- Academic Transcripts.
- Research Proposal
- English Proficiency Certificate is required like IELTS, TOEFL
- Two recommendation letters from your academic advisors.
- Honors, awards, and employment proofs.
- A CV
Note: If you wish to apply for the entry, you must pay USD 30 or KRW 35,000 admission fees. Credit cards or another valid service can be used to pay online for students.
How to Apply
The applicant is required to apply online via the official website by clicking apply now button
Visit the official website for eligibility, a document required, and more
- @ Study in Canada
- Agriculture , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Artificial Intelligence for Business , Arts and Sciences , Biosciences , Business , Business Administration , Business and Law , Chemistry , Climate , Computer Science , Education , Education and Language , Engineering , Finance , Financial Strategy , General , Health , Health Sciences , Humanities , Journalism , Management , Medicine , Natural Science , Philosophy , Physical Sciences , Social Science , Strategy and Innovation , Technology , Urban Studies