Yale University Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully FundedScholarship @Study in USA posted 3 weeks ago
Yale University Scholarship 2022-2023
Yale University is one of the major institutions in the United States and is a member of the Ivy League. Ivy League colleges are known for their academic brilliance and dignity. Many high school students aspire to attend Ivy League institutions since attending these schools ensures professional success.
Yale Institution is the third oldest university in the United States, having been founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut. It began as a school for clerics, but it quickly grew to include a large number of students. Nobel laureates, Supreme Court judges, US presidents, and Rhodes scholars are just a few of Yale’s illustrious alumni.
The Yale University Scholarship 2022 application period is currently open in the United States. Yale Scholarships are fully funded for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies at American universities. International students from all across the world are eligible for this grant.
For all students, these USA scholarships might range from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 each year. The Yale Need-Based Scholarship averages over $50,000. Candidates do not need to be concerned about their educational costs.
- Location: United State
- University: The Yale University
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | Ph.D. degree
- Availability: International
- Duration: 2-5 years
- Gender: Male and Female
Field of Study
Bachelor Degree Field of Study
- Anthropology (B.A.)
- Applied Mathematics (B.A. or B.S.)
- Applied Physics (B.S.)
- Archaeological Studies (B.A.)
- Architecture (B.A.)
- Art (B.A.)
- Astronomy (B.A.)
- Astrophysics (B.S.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.S.)
- Chemical Engineering (B.S.)
- Chemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Classical Civilization (B.A.)
- Classics (B.A.)
- Cognitive Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Comparative Literature (B.A.)
- Computer Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Computer Science and Economics (B.S.)
- Computer Science and Mathematics (B.S.)
- Computer Science and Psychology (B.A.)
- Computing and the Arts (B.A.)
For Master degree and Ph.D. degree field of Study
- School of Architecture
- School of Art
- Divinity School
- Drama School
- School of the Environment
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Law School
- School of Management
- School of Medicine
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- Physician’s Assistant Program
- School of Public Health
- Institute of Sacred Music
Note: For more filed of Study you can also visit the official website of Yale University
Benefit of Scholarship
- Yale University Scholarships are given to families to cover all of their financial needs.
- The size of your scholarship is determined by your parents’ income, assets, and financial situation.
- All applicants, these USA scholarships might range from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 each year. Yale Need-Based Scholarships have an average value of almost $50,000.
- Furthermore, students whose parents earn less than $65,000 per year are exempt from paying any fees. If a candidate’s parents earn less than $65,000 per year, the Yale University Scholarship covers tuition, board, and accommodation!
- English requirements IELTS and TOEFL Read more
- Be an international student
- You are enrolled in or qualified for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program (FRPL).
- Applicants must be enrolled in or qualified for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program (FRPL).
- You have obtained or are qualified for an ACT or SAT cost waiver.
- Pupils * Applicants are registering for a federal, state, or local program that assists low-income students (for example, the TRIO program, such as Upward).
How to Apply
The application procedure is entirely online. Please follow the steps outlined below to receive the Yale Scholarship:
You can also visit the official announcement on the Yale scholarship portal