The Turkish Government announced the outcome of the applications for a Turkish bond in 2021. 165000 applications from 178 countries were presented this year. The result information was sent to all applicants and, due to a large number of applications, may take some time to reach all candidates.
In the first week of September, the applicants whose assessment process goes on and whose application status in the Turkish information system is the “Awaiting Evaluation” bursary will be announced.
It’s not a Study opportunity but its Visa opportunities only for Afghans because station right now in Afghanistan you can read here on our official website only the process but we have also attached the official website link at the end of each announcement click on it and read more about eligibility, What you need and what process you should to from your side.
- Australian Government grants 3,000 humanitarian visas to Afghans 2021
- Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship for 20,000 Afghans in Canada: How it works?
Are there any Scholarship Opportunities?
There are lots of other opportunities for all Afghan Students to apply for it and Study abroad and make his and their career
Here are the new opportunities are available right now for the international and Afgan students, you can read more about each by clicking on each title of opportunity.
- Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship
- 2,000 Scholarships by the University of Melbourne in Australia (MMA)
- University of Dayton Scholarship 2022 in United State | Fully Funded
- 600 Australian Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship | Fully Funded | 2021 – 2022 | All study areas